[Ti] Need new battery for 867 Ti-book

Carole Franklin carizma22 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 17 17:11:15 PDT 2008

Hi Ti-book people:

I have been using my 867 MHZ ti-book more on the road recently and my
battery keeps dying on me‹it lasts about 3 hours max, just using MsWord. I
bought the laptop right when the aluminum Powerbook was introduced. I can¹t
remember when that was, but it is the original battery that I have. Two
questions, can you recommend a back-up battery? There seems to be a lot of
them out there with differing prices. The other question is: is there a way
to recharge my laptop battery through my car battery while I am driving?

Thanks so much for being here.
Carole