[Ti] where's the "short"?

Kent cv66seabear at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 17:49:36 PDT 2008

Thanks Dennis!

I'm waiting on some sdram to increase from 256 to 1gb.
 I am also thinking about adding on a hard drive, I
have a 20gb hd, but I can't find the info on what
kind, I'd like to increase to 80 or more, has anyone
done this?

What improvements has anyone done, and do you have ay
recommendations.  I use my Merc for school, it is a
lot of internet information, word processing,
spreadsheets, and graphics.  I'm having trouble
getting corel draw to load and boot up.  I'm used to
PC's and I must be missing something.

Thanks for the help, I'm obviously still learning how
to use the Mac after years of PC torture!

Kent

"A person who won't read has no advantage over one that can't read."  -Mark Twain*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *      *      *      *    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.-Groucho Marx