[Ti] System Drive problem

James Herndon dermdoch at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 29 13:15:37 PDT 2008

I've been happy with a 120 MB Seagate internal drive from MacSales (www.macsales.com
), chosen because it was, in 2005, the largest capacity available in
dimensions suited to the powerbook. Here is the confirmation, but be
aware that price, item number, and availability may have changed.
Faster drives were available but I opted for larger size at that time.

Item Number: SEAST9120821A
with 8MB Cache - New with 5 Year Seagate Warranty.
Price: $259.99

Jim Herndon

On Monday, September 29, 20082:28 PM, at 2:28 PM, J Winter wrote:

On Sep 27, 2008, at 9:31 AM, m_flynn at comcast.net wrote:

> What type of drive would you recommend for a Titanium Powerbook? I
> can't get the type that was there so any help would be appreciated.

Whoever responds, please reply on-list. I need to replace drive for
original TiBook/Mercury  (for larger capacity than original) .
Thanks. :-)