[Ti] where to buy used tibooks?

housesit1 at gmail.com housesit1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 21:35:07 PDT 2009

Hi Kent

I have been hunting around the Australian sites and will continue to
do so but tibooks are a bit thin on the ground. I have emailed
Powermax (who from what they say on their site seem to have a really
good business philosophy) and I will try the others you mention.

Shipping is likely to be an - er - interesting cost :-)  In Australia
we resign ourselves to astronomical postage - sometimes more than the
item itself.

I want a tibook in the best condition possible and upgraded to the
max. I bought a 1 gig one on ebay but I was a bit disappointed by the
condition it was in cosmetically and even though the screen resolution
is only slightly higher than the pre 667 mhz it was still enough to
make a difference. So I will be onselling it. I am going for maximum
comfort possible given a new one is not a possibility  :-)

--
Clare