[Ti] Titanium Speakers

Kent cv66seabear at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 16:40:14 PDT 2009

I haven't seen anything internal.  I bought a pair of
Tweakers, they expand and are magnetized to stick
together for easy transport.  Together they are about
5" long and 4" in circumference, separated about 3
1/2" tall open.

Pretty decent sound for about $40 US, plus they
recharge with a usb connection, battery runs for about
3 hours.

Kent

"A person who won't read has no advantage over one that can't read." - Mark Twain
  "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read". -Groucho Marx