[Ti] Keynote 05/Papers/Notebook

Kent cv66seabear at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 19:21:21 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

Maybe you know I'm a graduate student, maybe not.  I'd
like to pass on a couple of things, in case you do
research online or are looking to organize notes.  I
am also looking for an older copy of Keynote, like 05,
if anyone has one.

I use a program called Papers, which, when used with a
library journal search will save your research as a
PDF file, and the citations with it.  I also use
Notebook, which allows you to download pretty much
anything, save it and search for it later.

I know this isn't technically about our beloved
Powerbooks, but I thought someone else might find the
information useful!

Happy Easter!
Kent

"A person who won't read has no advantage over one that can't read." - Mark Twain
  "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read". -Groucho Marx