[Ti] Letters Off A Keyboard

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Mon Apr 13 14:04:43 PDT 2009

Well, one thing that comes to mind is a fine auto polishing compound
(polish, not wax). It would be slightly abrasive enough to wear down
the top of the keys and remove the lettering. But you would also wear
down the texture and render the keys feeling slippery. Just don't
experiment with various solvents because you might use the wrong one
and dissolve the plastic itself.

jg