[Ti] Latest Mod Idea

Simon Royal mail at simonroyal.co.uk
Tue Apr 14 08:26:05 PDT 2009

Hi.

I am still insisting on changing the look of my beloved TiBook.

Along with a completely blank black keyboard I was thinking of painting the top (around the keyboard and trackpad) as well as the screen bezel black.

I'd leave the top (the other side of the screen) and the underneath silver. I might also make the Apple glow a black colour.

I'm not sure what I would use to paint it though. I painted an PowerBook G3 once with enamel paint, but not sure about these TiBooks.

Simon

--- visit my Mac site http://www.simonroyal.co.uk or Skype me on 'Simon-Royal' (sent using Nokia E71)