[Ti] [OT] Keynote 05/Papers/Notebook

J F Arocha jfarotxa at mac.com
Tue Apr 14 16:19:25 PDT 2009

Tarik,

You have to mach it (click on the Match button). This is done if the
paper has a DOI number (typically recent articles). Otherwise you have
to type the authors' names and/or title into the search text field and
the match it when and if it finds it. If you go to the mekentosj web
support site, you'll find a lot of useful information.

Hope this helps.

--frank