[Ti] [OT] Keynote 05/Papers/Notebook

Kent cv66seabear at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 20:08:03 PDT 2009

Hi Tarik,

I have had this happen only when I download from a site not connected to a journal site, like Escovier, IEEE Explore, Jstor, etc.  I  now have it set up to go through the university I attend, using their website and my student ID/password to access sites.  It also helps to search with Papers itself.  You can, of course, edit the citation information, but then again, that's the big plus to the program.

Any suggestions regarding pros and cons of Powerpoint vs Keynote?  I have Powerpoint (mac2008 version), but I wonder about Keynote.  Anyone?

Kent

"A person who won't read has no advantage over one that can't read." - Mark Twain
  "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read". -Groucho Marx