[Ti] Different TiBook Keyboards

Ralph Lewis maccare at gwi.net
Thu Apr 16 07:33:38 PDT 2009

if you take a photo of the back side of your keyboard, I can send you
one, I have a stack of them here in the shop.
Send me yours and I will swap.
Ralph Lewis  maccare at gwi.net
G5 Dual 2.3 GHz tower,1TB main drive 2nd 750GB Drive and External
1.5TB Time Machine drive.
  22" Cinema Display, 3 printers: Color Laser, B&W Laser, HP Photo
inkjet.