[Ti] startup trouble

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley TrevorHutley at consultant.com
Sun Apr 26 23:52:16 PDT 2009

On 26 Apr 2009, at 21:20, Arne Hulstein wrote:

> I think I might have posted this before,

my records show that

Its gone black...

told us that it started but never showed any more than a black screen.

Presumably you got beyond this (how?) but now it does not start at all.

That sounds worse than your previous problem.
I presume you have reset the PRAM (started with alt-apple-p-r keys
down until 3rd chime);
reset the little depressed reset button on the back;
ensured that the battery is charged;
tried starting from an OS disk

With a more complete description of the problem, we can advise
further...

T.