[Ti] frozen cursor

David Delmonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Thu Feb 5 09:39:57 PST 2009

Have you tried using your Tiger disk, running disk utilities to a)
check the disk and b) repair permissions.

After that, I would use the same disk to perform an Archive and
Install, which will rebuild your OS. If you go that route, you will
have to perform a lot software upgrades until your system is as up to
date as possible. After each update, repair permission again.

Then post back to the group here. Have fun.

David