[Ti] OS upgrade

Simon Royal mail at simonroyal.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 02:26:53 PST 2009

Kent

It is the installer that stops Leopard installing on slower G4s. This can
be circumvented.

You can use LeopardAssist, OpenFirmwire trick or modified DVD.

Check out my article on it.

http://lowendmac.com/ed/royal/08sr/sawtooth-leopard.html

Simon

--- http://www.simonroyal.co.uk - Mac news, reviews, guides, upgrades,
hacks and more... - http://www.nmug.org.uk - webmaster for Norwich Mac User
Group - The box said requires Windows XP or better, so I bought an Apple
Mac.