[Ti] thread Re: OS upgrade

Robert Rakita rmrakita at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 21:37:25 PST 2009

Ti 800 G4-1G ram-160 G hd

I recently had Verizon Fios, high speed internet installed. Download speed
of 20 mbs and upload of 5mbs. Reality has
me getting something in the 3000 mbs range for download and 3-4000 on the
upload
To Verizon's credit they were impressively persistent about finding the
problem. When the smoke cleared a loose connection at a splitter was "a"
problem, the tech's pc got 19000 mbs, but I was getting the slow download as
prior.
So, it seems my (old) putercan't process the signal.
Does this sound right ?
Has this or anything similar been anyone else's experience with high speed
connections on a Ti book?.