[Ti] Battery life indicator

Kent cv66seabear at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 20:52:24 PST 2009

Well here's an odd thing...
Just yesterday, my little battery that used to show
how much % (or time) I had left on the charge, and
would show the plug when charging, no simply shows a
little batter icon with an X.  Whether it is plugged
in or not.

I replaced this battery (new) about a year ago.   Any
ideas why the icon won't show the life or charging
status?

Thanks!
Kent
Ti Mercury 500Mhz

"A person who won't read has no advantage over one that can't read." - Mark Twain
  "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read". -Groucho Marx