[Ti] Battery life indicator

David Logan corax at aol.com
Sat Feb 28 05:58:28 PST 2009

 I have recent read about this.

your computer and battery internal monitors may no longer be synced.
try this:

start with a running, plunged in machine.
unplug while running. let the computer go to sleep and leave it there for several hours ( i heard 5 is best)

then plug back in and fully recharge the battery.

this is suppose to reset the machines understanding of the info coming from the battery

?Good Morning and Be Well

(copied)
(\ /) This is Bunny.
(o.o) Copy Bunny into your signature to help
(> <) him on his way to world domination.