[Ti] iPhoto

Mark Swanson mswanson9988 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 3 17:52:39 PDT 2009

I am running 10.4.12 on my Quicksilver and am having a problem with
iPhoto as it now crashes all the time.   I get this error:

===== Wednesday, June 3, 2009 8:36:04 PM US/Eastern =====
dyld: Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/
iLifeMediaBrowser.framework/Versions/A/iLifeMediaBrowser
   Referenced from: /Applications/iPhoto.app/Contents/MacOS/iPhoto
   Reason: image not found
Jun  3 20:36:38 mark-swansons-power-mac-g4 crashdump[292]: iPhoto
crashed
Jun  3 20:36:38 mark-swansons-power-mac-g4 crashdump[292]: crash
report written to: /Users/markn/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/
iPhoto.crash.log

I reinstalled the os and did all updates, ran fsck, ran applejack,
rebuilt permissions, still it won't boot up.  Please help.