[Ti] Harddisk switch

Arne Hulstein arne.hulstein at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 00:42:03 PDT 2009

Good to see there is movement in the list again.
And in more good news, I was able to revive the tibook. I fitted the
harddisk from my old compaq, reformatted it and borrowed the tiger dvd from
a friend. And now it works again. I am missing some of the software it ran
when I got it, such as Word etc. but I couldn't be bothered with that right
now, as I only use it as an internet testing machine on an external monitor.
It might actually become my print server later on when I get more Apple
equipment around the house. But that will need to wait until my business
takes off and I can get rid of my current  Compaq. ;-)

Thanks again all.

Arne