[Ti] How Long Will My TiBook Sleep

Simon Royal mail at simonroyal.co.uk
Wed Mar 25 09:35:51 PDT 2009

Hi.

I am still having charger problems with my TiBook.

I couldn't get the charger working again yesterday and about 12 yesterday afternoon it shut off asleep I presume as the little light under the screen is breathing.

It is still breathing now. I am hoping to pick another charger up tomorrow.

How long will it sleep for? Will it just wake once I plug a good charger into it and press Escape?

Also. Will the charger from a 17" Aluminium fit my 15" Titanium? I'm sure the guy said it was from a 17".

Simon

 --- visit my Mac site at http://www.simonroyal.co.uk or Skype me at 'Simon-Royal' (sent using Nokia E71)