QuickerTek wifi cards (was: Re: [Ti] why people use a tibook)

Geoffrey Aladro geofferensis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 18:54:44 PDT 2009

Hello,

I am currently using the Edimax EW-7108PCg wireless card in my 1GHz
TiBook and it works great. The only negatives are that it sticks about
1" out of the PCMCIA slot and that it uses its own control software
instead of airport. The range with 802.11g is excellent.

Also, I would also just like to add that I too very much love my
TiBook. In fact I photoshopped the Picasso Mac into a Picasso TiBook a
long time ago. I don't think I can attach images to these emails so I
put it up at tinypic.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34pjkph&s=5

Anyway, thanks to everyone for all of the great TiBook discussions.