[Ti] Charging Problems

Kent cv66seabear at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 21:50:09 PDT 2009

Hi Simon,
I have to agree, I think your battery is toast.  I
know I had to replace mine a year ago.

Enjoyed your website, left a comment on the supercool
x shortcut.

I am about to swap out the top case (cracked) with a
new one.  Hopefully this will also quiet down the new
superdrive which i s quite noisy, and doesn't fit
quite right.  (I had given up trying to get it to fit
- yes it was the correct superdrive- and had it
professionally installed.)

Any thoughts on swapping cases?  Anything to look out
for?

Kent

"A person who won't read has no advantage over one that can't read." - Mark Twain
  "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read". -Groucho Marx