[Ti] Aria Extreme Card/slot questions

Simon Royal mail at simonroyal.co.uk
Fri May 8 17:17:29 PDT 2009

Kent

I know your message might have been delayed.

If nothing shows up in System Profiler and either no PC Card icon in
the Menu Bar or Unknown when you drop it down, then I would presume
the machine is not picking the card up at all.

If you can try it in another machine, either Mac or PC - try it.

If you can try another card in your Mac to see if the slot is working
at all - try it.

Simon