[Ti] Delay

Kent cv66seabear at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 21:27:11 PDT 2009

Happened to me too, SImon.  Hey, found out that the Aria card works great, as long as I am online and just push in the card.  It is a lot faster, haven't been able to test the range at home.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man&#39;s best friend. Inside of a dog, it&#39;s too dark to read". -Groucho Marx