[Ti] Powerbook screen in stripes

Kent cv66seabear at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 26 09:27:37 PDT 2009

Hey all,
Last night my Powerbook (Mercury 500 Mhz, 1 GB RAM, 250 GB HD, OS X4.11) worked great, this morning when I turn it on, the screen shows stripes, if the little Apple comes on with the loading symbol, the screen gets very bright in the center, or goes back to stripes.

I have turned it off and on several times, but no change.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Kent

"A person who won't read has no advantage over one that can't read." - Mark Twain   "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read". -Groucho Marx