[Ti] Car adapter?

Dennis Fazio dq2 at mac.com
Mon Feb 8 09:10:41 PST 2010

On Feb 7, 2010, at 11:26 PM, Read Weaver wrote:

> Anyone have suggestions on a good car adapter (i.e., cigarette lighter style) for a TiBook?
> Opinions on a straightforward adapter versus an inverter, and suggestions on an inverter?

I'd recommend a small inverter. It's more flexible, and probably doesn't cost much more than a dedicated MacBook plug adapter.

I got a small one, a couple hundred watts, from Home Depot. It also has a USB plug to charge your iPod (but not sure about your iPhone 3G/3Gs because they have a special USB configuration).  It's about the size of a fat and tall pop can. I think it was around $40-$45.

--
Dennis Fazio
dfz at mac.com