[Ti] 10.6 and maximum hdd?

Karen Lindner karenlindner at mac.com
Fri Jun 25 21:10:48 PDT 2010

Here are Apple's specs on your machine.  <http://support.apple.com/kb/SP114>  They put 30 Gig drives in them.  <http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powerbook_g4/stats/powerbook_g4_400.html>   Everymac has lots of info.  MacGurus used to be the go to place for teardown info <http://www.macgurus.com/>