[Ti] free broken, parted out powerbook (Was: Re: Dead TI

Jacob Ritorto Jacob.Ritorto at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 05:46:05 PDT 2010

Yeah, this tibook's a good candidate for a Will It Blend episode, if you
ask me.

ooo, Alfa.  You're considerably higher up in the sports car food chain
than me.  911s are simple as dirt and they made a billion of them so I
can actually get new curvy bits in the mail and understand like monkey.
  New brakes all the way around last night!