[Ti] slightly off topic -- what to do with old computers - was: Re: Dead TI

Don ds1000309 at uid.onemain.com
Fri Oct 1 12:07:55 PDT 2010

The thread on a dead TiBook prompts me to ask: In general, what do folks
do with old Macs? I am facing retirement and the inevitable downsizing
so now, what to do with the 512KE, PB 100, Power Computing Power Center
Pro 180 and, possibly, the TiBook 400? And depending on where I land, I
may have to switch too a portable and let go of the 1st Gen Intel iMac,
too. These are all functioning computers.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Don