[Ti] slightly off topic -- what to do with old computers - was: Re: Dead TI

c.ofarrell at qut.edu.au c.ofarrell at qut.edu.au
Fri Oct 1 15:48:03 PDT 2010

I have about 6 old macs I need to sell on ebay (including 2 functioning
upgraded cubes, a broken tibook and a slowly dying tibook)! I have bought
quite a few macs on ebay as well. I have also donated a couple of machines
to the Lions club in the past which fixes them up and gives them to people
in the 3rd world areas.

Even old broken machines sell well on ebay - people using them for parts I
think.

I have just bought another upgraded tibook 500 mhz on ebay to replace the
dying one I have.