[Ti] Dead TI

Alan Carvalho ma501guy at aol.com
Sun Oct 3 11:55:16 PDT 2010

inside the titanium laptop, you'll see a small plug that the flat circular battery encased in brown plastic is attached to.
unplugging this could allow the computer to be bypass this pass through and quite possibly give you the option to start the computer.
There are many takeapart websites that can better illustrate where the internal battery is and how to unplug it.
good luck.