[Ti] selling titanium parts is a dead end?

MiB digital.discuss at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 03:30:58 PST 2011

Considering I am using a titanium 550Mhz a s second machine for
developing modern java apps under OS X 10.5.8 (considering Debian 5 on
it), why do you think it is that noone in the world seems to want my
perfectly working ALU 1 Ghz board? I asked for $35 on ebay, I posted
on Low End Mac Swap. I posted on Mac sites. No takers, even at $35. I
paid a good $225 a few years back.

There are no enthusiasts working on titaniums anymore?

I mostly looking at selling olds parts as a service, but perhaps time
I recycle what I have and give up on the titanium.

What do you think?

/MB