[Ti] Cherry TiBook Pricing

Jaake Jacobson jaake at mac.com
Wed Jan 19 03:25:15 PST 2011

Hi all,

I've got a cherry TiBook 667Mhz DVI, (Last of the Ti's before the Aluminums), that I'd like to sell. It's got a clean MacOSX 10.4 system installed on the original 40gb drive. The ram was maxed out, but I don't remember how much that is. It's SuperDrive, Logic Board and LCD have been replaced, but it wasn't used much after. The Ti housing indicates the care I've shown it. I am the original owner. More recently, I replaced the battery and AC adaptor.

What's would the going price be for this guy?

Thanks,
//Jaake

======
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Device