[Ti] two old Timacs

Ronald Weisman ronald.weisman at queensu.ca
Mon May 16 10:19:31 PDT 2011

I have two Timacs sitting on a shelf gathering dust. One is missing a
key (needs a new key board), the second needs either a new screen or
motherboard (because the graphics card is bad I think). Either way,
someone handy with Mac could have them working again. If you are not
a legal registered charity then I will pack them up together and you
pay the shipping costs. I suggest postal shipment in a well padded
box.

I am happy to give them to charity. I you are a proven charity, I'll
pay the shipping by the means suggested above.

Contact me over the next week if you want these fine old beasts.

Ron
--
Ronald G. Weisman. Ph.D.
Departments of Psychology and Biology