[Ti] Titanium PRAM battery

Kaila Schwartz kaila_ack at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 13:04:38 PDT 2011

> Info on Pram battery for Titanium Powerbook G4, go to
> OWC.com, type
> in "pram battery" in search engine

This is for the 400/500 MHz, and Powerbook Medic also has a few of these.

I discovered that the PRAM battery in the 1GHz TiBook is the same as the one in the 1GHz Aluminum powerbook (3032).  By following the guide on iFixit, I should be able to solder the new battery onto the old prongs for installation on the existing card.  My dad is going to help me with this later this summer.  I'll post to the list with the results.  Thanks for your help.

Kaila Schwartz