[Ti] Ti G4 & Leopard

John Sparks jmsparks1 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 3 14:37:25 PDT 2013

Hello Again:
Still working on "Leopard Install on my G4 P/B. The reason for the using only 8GB's,was to have only my original install disk on it. One of my attempts  was to load Leopard on a ext. F/W Drive and then transfer to the P/B. Nothing worked. I saw an article  later that talked about " Disk Utility problems" when they were different versions. When I set up the F/W drive it was formatted with Mac
Scheme Journaled. I don't know if this created a problem in booting due to using my Mac Pro with S/Leopard or not. Then I saw another article about Memory, that indicated a problem with 3rd party memory could create an installation problem. So I am looking at that, because it was upgraded to 1GB with non Apple brand.
My time working this problem has been slowed due to Wife illness.
Best Regards and Thanks John