[Ti] Ti G4 & Leopard

John Sparks jmsparks1 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 21 19:25:00 PDT 2013

Hello:
The first time was delete with the 3 pass erase, after trouble the disk was partitioned with 8 Gb's and loaded the v. 10.2.3, on the 8 Gb. This was done because none of the other disk v's would install and the thought being it always mounted and gave me disk utility.

Last trick, today installed Leopard install  ( V. 10.5) on a firewire disk, from my Mac Pro, reconnected it to the P/B. So far the desktop does not show it's icon on the P/B desktop, haven't found why yet the CD's all show.

Regards John