[Ti] Hi there. Support for Powerbook G4. Or else.

FC fred at mindstate.com
Wed Sep 4 02:02:16 PDT 2013

>From my experience there, first Apple does not operate directly in IMC
countries, so service and sales are somewhat limited.
Second, where you are at, you  have:

GlobalStore: An Apple Authorised Premium Reseller in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Arab Computers, http://www.arabcomputers.com.sa/index.php for service

I am not sure what you meant by "your agent" in your post as this is an
Apple user site, not an Official Apple site, but members of this forum an
others are happy to help provide suggestions, etc as it is a community of
Apple users.

If you continue to have problems I suggest you contact Cork. Ireland, where
Apple maintains their European Headquarters which is also responsible fro
the Middle East and maybe they can direct you another service provider that
I am not aware of any other that what I mentioned.

Hope this helps !

Cheers !
Fred

From:  Mazhar Butt <mazharbutt202 at gmail.com>
Subject:  [Ti] Hi there. Support for Powerbook G4. Or else.

Hi.
I am a user of power book G4 and more than happy with the services.
Can you guide how and where i can get support in RIYADH KSA. Your agent on
AROOBA street refused to even listen to my problem claiming that as
Powerbook G4 was a VINTAGE machine he could not DO ANYTHING for me