[X-Apps] Web publisher

hart at nasw.org hart at nasw.org
Sat Dec 7 11:21:29 PST 2002

Adobe GoLive. If you sign up for the GoLive Talk list (even
temporarily), you can describe your specific needs and get friendly,
thorough and intelligent feedback on exactly how GoLive would fit. Many
of the list members are web pros and use Dreamweaver as well, and so
could give you some comparisons. You will probably not see many
suggestions to use FrontPage on the GoLive list, as it's roundly
criticized by people who have to manage sites made by that application.