[X-Apps] Send only email accounts and Mail.app

hart at nasw.org hart at nasw.org
Tue Dec 10 10:08:45 PST 2002

In the previous version of Mail, you could also list real names to go
with the the address in this format: Stephen Hart <hart at nasw.org>, User
Two <two at example.org>. This broke in the current version, but Cricket
from the Mail team at Apple once said this is a much-requested feature,
so we can hope it'll be fixed soon.

On Tuesday, December 10, 2002, at 05:41  AM, Robert L. Vaessen wrote:

> Solution to my problem was revealed in a matter of minutes: When you
> set up an email account, instead of entering a single email address,
> enter multiple email addresses separated by commas. All of the
> addresses will be listed in the account popup menu when you compose a
> message.

Stephen Hart
http://www.nasw.org/users/hart/