[X-Apps] Trouble Installing Jaguar onto a Blue & White G3

John Pariseau simplymail at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 12:13:07 PST 2002

I was able to get it to install (with the original RAM, and good Crucial RAM) on a rev1 B/W 300mhz

The problem with it - Jaguar hangs - unrecoverably. I have tried installing it several ways, and
no go. This is on a stock B/W.

You may want to do a minumum install (by turning off all the extra fonts), and sit there while it
installs. Some computers go into energy saver mode when OSX is installed (well, this was reported
over the web in various forums).