Simulating Control Panels

Robert (Bob) P. Andris bobandris at attbi.com
Thu Dec 12 19:14:37 PST 2002

I use "FruitMenu" to get my Apple Menu looking and acting like the 9
past generations of Apple Menus I'm sort of fond of.  I even have a
folder in it called "Chooser" which I use for alias' of "PrintCenter"
and "EPSON Printer Utility".  I also have a folder in it called
"Control Panels" in which I have an alias to "System Preferences".

Somewhere in the last 3 weeks I ran across a way to simulate the
control panel folder even better and have alias' to things like
"ColorSync", "Display", "Keyboard", "Mouse", etc.  Unfortunately, I'm
having a "Senior Moment" and can't find my notes.  Anyone know how
this can be accomplished?

Bob