[X-Apps] Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0

Albert W D'Amanda aldamanda at comcast.net
Sun Dec 15 17:35:45 PST 2002

On Sunday, December 15, 2002, at 05:58  PM, David Flory wrote:

>> Is anyone on this list using subject  application on X.2.2 ?
>
> Yes, works just fine.
> --
> -

Thanks for your positive review

I am also assuming that it boots up, native to OSX.2.2

I am now using Photoshop Elements 1.0 on 9.2. Like it mucho.

When I went to the Adobe site ,using X.2.2 to download their offered
V2.0  "free sample", the resulting Sample wanted to open in Classic,
not OSX!. And that after an 188 MB file download-the bums!.

I  guess my next step is to contact Adobe see if there is a special
upgrade price!

thanks again

albert