Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0

John Drake jdljm at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 09:38:18 PST 2002

On Monday, December 16, 2002,  Albert W D'Amanda or someone claiming to
be him wrote:

Is anyone on this list using subject  application on X.2.2 ?

Ditto on all that have replied. I'm not familiar with the download so I
can't address the 9 boot up you're experiencing. I would highly
recommend you upgrade, the boot and operation are smooth, though at
times the boot does seem a bit long, but then we all get jaded about
those things after a while.

john

We're All Bozos On This Bus