[X-Apps] VueScan (WAS Re: [X-Apps] Epson 1260 Photo

Judi Sohn judi at momathome.com
Fri Dec 20 09:49:02 PST 2002

On Friday, December 20, 2002, at 08:31 AM, David M. Shindell wrote:

> On Thursday, December 19, 2002, at 07:22  PM, Judi Sohn
> <judi at momathome.com> wrote:
>> I typically rename the file in the Finder before editing (by
>> default the file is named something like crop001.tif from VueScan).
>
> While "crop001.tif" is the default, the name of the file to be saved
> can be set within VueScan as anything that you want, and it does seem
> to save the new name and location as the default.  It is under the
> FILE tab.

I know, but it doesn't really matter. I'm either renaming it within
VueScan or renaming it in the Finder. No steps are saved, and for some
reason it's easier for me to deal with it in the Finder. At least I
know if I see "crop002.tif" sitting on my desktop I know it's a file
that I scanned that I haven't dealt with yet.

--
Judi Sohn
judi at momathome.com
http://www.momathome.com