[X-Apps] 1. mail.app losing passwords

sc at creativeartlink.com sc at creativeartlink.com
Fri Dec 20 16:19:06 PST 2002

i have just reset for 5 minute checking ...but i don't understand why
that would only occur on one of the 3 accounts that mall.app checks
every minute ... the one with most of my mail naturally... it had
happened with all of them for about a week but at present it only
occurs with one... whether or not it contains mail..

thank you again ... will report back if the 5 minute request works.

/s
Sharon Cooper
Creative Art Link
http://www.creativeartlink.com