TextEdit won't launch

Judy Antipin jlap at comcast.net
Sun Dec 22 15:11:32 PST 2002

I'm having a problem with TextEdit not launching in 10.2.2  (10.2.3
after update). I've repaired permissions, used disk utillity repair from
the install disk,  ditched the plist and even tried to open it from
within Terminal. Each time it 'flexes its muscles' in the dock, then
disappears. If I click on a .txt document nothing happens. I've checked
Apple support pages and Macintouch and can't find anything.

Judy Antipin

Best Prices for All Telecommnications Needs at http://www.jlaproductions.com
Tech support 24/7 for computers, peripherals, software at
http://jlapro.juvio.com
For Brand Name Vitamins at Discount Prices visit
http://www.ForMoreGoodHealth.com