[X-Apps] 1. mail.app losing passwords

sc at creativeartlink.com sc at creativeartlink.com
Tue Dec 24 02:00:31 PST 2002

thank you tom. i hadn't done as you suggested ...

i backed up & deleted my keychain preferences ...and my keychain
plist....
this rebuilt the keychain & i am now entering a password to allow me in
it...which i haven't had to do before...
it recreated all of my mail accounts and after a bit of instability on
2 accounts they stabilized as before and the same account is causing
problems again.... and  again...and again :-(.

did you mean trash the entire keychain app? if so how do i replace it
..does OSX auto rebuild it... i have the disc for Jaguar but i am
currently using 10.2.3...

thank you

/s

sc at creativeartlink.com