[X-Apps] Chinese

Dannis Chan dannis at macau.ctm.net
Wed Dec 25 17:24:31 PST 2002

I don't have a firm answer to your question since I added several ones
including Hong Kong, Taiwan etc.

Chinese (Taiwan) [zh-tw]
Chinese (Hong kong) [zh-hk]
Chinese [zh]

The Hong Kong and Taiwan for displaying the traditional Chinese
characters while the "Chinese [zh]" decodes simplified Chinese
characters.

Hope this help!

Dannis

On Wednesday, December 25, 2002, at 09:58  PM, sc at creativeartlink.com