[X-Apps] Chinese

sc at creativeartlink.com sc at creativeartlink.com
Thu Dec 26 06:41:13 PST 2002

dannis !

i got it ... thank you...tried a load of fonts and then finally the
'apple li sung light' (which is traditional) opened it in character
pallet & in the finder..... quit & restarted ie it's working! even when
the preferences are back to english...

now if i could just settle my dratted mail password problems:-).

thank so much for helping.

/s
Sharon Cooper
Creative Art Link